Seeking MBA Interns
Looking to learn more about life sciences investing with real world experience? This is a unique opportunity to work with Biospring Partners and their co-founder, Michelle Dipp. Read Below for details.
This is an MBA scholarship program, not accepting undergraduate applications at this time.
The Biospring Internship Experience
College students who want to learn more about private equity and growth capital should consider the current internship opportunities with Michelle Dipp and Biospring Partners. Biospring was founded to invest in growth-stage life sciences technology companies. With its deep experience in life sciences and technology, Biospring supports services, tools and enterprise software companies that are driving innovation across the life sciences industry and beyond.
Get hands-on experience and exposure to all aspects of life science investing while working alongside Michelle Dipp.
This opportunity is currently accepting applications for interns that are in MBA programs. Candidates with a background in life sciences are highly encouraged to apply. Unfortunately, we are not accepting undergraduate or unpaid internship applications at this time.
MBA Internship Opportunity
Position: MBA Intern
Start Date: Spring/Summer 2022
As an MBA Intern at Biospring, you will work closely with senior team members and will receive significant exposure to all aspects of Biospring’s deal evaluation and execution activities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing investment firm at an exciting stage of its development. You will be involved in investment sourcing, analysis, due diligence, documentation, and portfolio company value creation with a focus on services, tools and software companies.
In this role, your typical responsibilities will include:
- Supporting investment teams by assessing investment opportunities
- Building financial models and valuation analysis
- Conducting company and industry due diligence
- Writing internal memos
We are looking for talented candidates who have:
- 1+ years of work experience in investment banking, venture capital, private equity, or a relevant role at a life sciences or technology company
- The ability to operate effectively with limited supervision
- Exceptional financial modeling, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills
- A balanced ego and desire to join a small, highly collaborative team
- Ability to maintain a high level of professional maturity in a highly demanding work environment.